Dogwood Family Dental
1004 Hugh Ward Blvd, Flowood, MS, 39232
1.Advance Dental Clinic
1555 E County Line Rd
Dental ClinicsClinicsPediatric DentistryDentists
Visit our website
Friendly nurses, dentist and assistance.
2.Boykin Carl H Dr
4793 McWillie Dr
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
3.Rushing S Everett DMD Dr
2654 Ridgewood Rd
4.Polles, Jim H DMD
1836 Crane Ridge Dr
5.CRAIG CROSLAND DMD
711 Adkins Dr
6.Whitlock, Acie Jr DMD
514G E Woodrow Wilson Ave
7.Kool Smiles of Jackson
4463 N State St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Great first time Experience for my baby girl the staff was very perfossional and friendly. The Dentist was as sweet and gentle as she could be I love the fact that she sing to my baby as she was cryinMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Jackson area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future