1.Anglin Tire Company
926 I 20 Frontage Rd
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
The friendliest people in town! Awesome customer service! They got us in & out in a timely manner. Affordable prices.
2.Triple Aaa Tires
1833 Belvedere Dr
Used Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
..............By far this is the cheapest place for used tires in Jackson, MS.......................
3.Riverbend Tire Center
5295 I 55 N
Riverbend Tire Centers are known for expertise in tires. We known tires from stem to tread and can provide sales and service expertise for almost all models of passenger, SUV and light trucks beyond t
4.Terry Road Tire & Alignment
3101 Terry Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceExporters
They treat you like you're their best customer.
5.McGee's Tire Auto Center
2603 N State St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
I have been doing business with this family owned business for a year and I trust them. When they can't provide a service for me they recommend the money saving way to get it done. I feel like they're
6.J & J Tire Shop
270 Raymond Rd
Great place to have service done. I stoped by last week and bef i can pull up good the guys greeted me with good customer service. My tire kept going down and i asked the gentlemen would he take a loo
7.Tire Service & Muffler
323 W Woodrow Wilson Ave
Tire DealersWheelsBattery SuppliesMufflers & Exhaust Systems
The owner Frank is very nice, I work right around the corner.. he dropped me off and picked me up when my car was done! thanks again!
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.