1.Care Plus Behavioral Health & Counseling Center
1860 Chadwick Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
2.MEA Primary Care Plus South Clinic
1777 Ellis Ave
3.MEA Primary Care Plus North Clinic
5606 Old Canton Rd
4.Care Plus Clinics
1860 Chadwick Dr Ste 303
5.Care Plus Family Medical ClinicServing the Jackson, MS area
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & Surgeons
Merit Health Medical Group offers comprehensive family practices services in the greater Flowood area.
6.Care Plus Family Medicine
5345 Highway 18 W
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinics
7.MEA Primary Care Plus Pearl Clinic
342 Gilchrist Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.