1.Baptist Health Systems Inc
1225 N State St
Founded in 1911, Mississippi Baptist Health Systems is a more than 560-plus-bed facility that provides a range of medical care services. It offers clinical laboratory and outreach services. The hospit
2.Baptist Health Systems Jackson
1190 N State St
3.Baptist Health Systems Inc
1 Layfair Dr
Management ConsultantsOrganizing Services-Household & Business
4.Mississippi Baptist Health System Inc
7273 S Siwell Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Mississippi Baptist Health Systems
401 Baptist Dr Ste 206
No Internet Heading Assigned
6.Mississippi Baptist Health Systems
550 Caldwell Dr
Real Estate ManagementReal Estate Consultants
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: HealthTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.