Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI, 48917
1.Charlotte, Family Dentistry
204 S Bostwick St
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
* Patrick L Gadola DDS * Preventive Care & Cleaning * Cosmetic Dentistry * Bonding * Bleaching/Whitening Systems * Crowns (Caps) * Bridges * Porcelain Veneers * Root Canal Therapy * Extractions * TMJ
Local Dentures Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentures Restore Your Smile With Dentures.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs!
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.