Glacier Hills Inc
1200 Earhart Rd, Ann Arbor, MI, 48105
1.Legacy Assisted Living
5025 Ann Arbor Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAdult Day Care Centers
FREE Maintenance Fee Waived - CALL NOW! Mention this coupon when calling. Schedule Consultation Now!
2.Summit Park Assisted Living
2100 Park Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAdult Day Care CentersNursing & Convalescent Homes
3.Arbor Manor Rehabilitation & Care Center
151 2nd St
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityHomes-Institutional & AgedAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
* Proudly Serving the Jackson Area * Area's #1 Rehab Provider * Medicare Certified * Conveniently Located in Spring Arbor AMENITY * Private Rooms Now Available * We Accept Checks and All Major Credit
4.Ganton Retirement Centers Inc
7925 Spring Arbor Rd
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityElderly HomesRetirement CommunitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
FREE Maintenance Fee Waived-CALL NOW! Schedule Consultation Today!
We offer every level of housing for seniors, without any endowment or entrance fees. Our rates are all inclusive. We provide care as the needs of each resident change over time – from maintenance free
5.Spring Arbor Assisted Living
3700 Dearing Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesAdult Day Care CentersRetirement CommunitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Spring Arbor Assisted Living Center offers a range of health care, support and medical care services. It offers a range of one- and two-bedroom apartments that includes a kitchen and living area. The
6.Foote Long Term Care Pharmacy
205 S East Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent Homes
7.Angel of Mine Home Care LLC
Po Box 4052
Nurses-Home ServicesEldercare-Home Health ServicesHome Health ServicesPersonal Care Homes
Serving the Jackson area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.