1.Capps Richard E DMD
261 Plummer St
2.Thompson Gary M DMD
3.Lisa Hall DMD
61 E Main St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
4.Lisa Hall dmd
60 Center St
5.Adkins Robert S DMD
60 Center St
6.Samantha Napier DMD
116 Veterans Dr
DentistsDental LabsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
7.Dr. Daria D Stone, DMD
750 Morton Blvd
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future