www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
1.One Stop Car Care Center
875 E 3rd St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
As a woman, taking your car to be serviced can be intimidating. However at One Stop Auto in Jackson, GA, you never have to worry. The owner, Robert, and his entire staff are as extremely honest and pl
2.A Plus Commercial Tire Service, LLC
2719 Highway 16 W
Very customer friendly and knowledgeable. The service technician, Noel, was great. Changed my tire in record time. Thanks!
3.Fleet Check Tire Service
803 S Mulberry St
4.Bowman Tire & Auto Service
1327 Brookwood Ave
5.Kram Tire International
136 Truck Stop Way
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
6.Biles Tire Center
676 E 3rd St
Tire DealersGas Stations
7.Quality Tire Recycling Inc
465 Mallet St
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & Repair
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.