1.Valley Tire Co Inc
954 Franklin Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & RepairTire Dealers
2.Schall's Tire Sales
402 N Broad St
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
Schalls has always done a wonderful job with all our vehicles. They are always friendly, and their prices are reasonable.
3.Flynn's Tire & Auto Service
7464 W Market St
Automobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & ServiceWheels-Aligning & BalancingWheels-Frame & Axle Servicing-Equipment
4.Flynn's Tire & Auto Service
810 W Main St
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
THIS PLACE IS AMAZING ! Marcus, Nick & the boys got it together, new District Mgr, Mark Z. not much tweeking here, new tires & oil change in a little over an hour, I told my wife we should dri
5.Tires For Less
1983 Leesburg Grove City Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
Fast Friendly Service. Couldn't Be Happier.
6.GAHRS TRUCK AND TIRE SERVICE
5591 State Rt 8
Tire DealersTruck Service & Repair
810 W Main St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.