Health Insurance Services, Inc.
Serving the Jackson area. Family and individual health plans!Affordable health plans. Call now!
1.United Home Care
245 New York Ranch Rd Ste C
Home Health ServicesHospicesNurses-Home Services
2.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Jackson, CA area
Hospitalization, Medical & Surgical PlansHealth Plans-Information & Referral ServiceHealth InsuranceLong Term Care Insurance
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
3.Leavitt United Insurance Services/MCV Insurance Producers
301 S Ham Ln
Health InsuranceBusiness & Commercial InsuranceHomeowners InsuranceAuto Insurance
Do you have California Insurance questions? Let MCV Insurance answer them for you! Are you ready for great coverage at the rate you've been looking for? Are you ready for outstanding personal customer
Serving the Jackson area. Call Now For Health Insurance!Find The Right Plan For You!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.