Serving the Jackson area. Quality home care.Call to learn more.
1.Kit Carson Nursing & Rehab Center
811 Court St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesRehabilitation ServicesResidential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
As a CNA that has worked in many different medical centers. I found Kit Carson to be the cleanest, well organized, friendly convalescent home in Northern California. During my experience as an employ
2.Sutter Amador Hospital
200 Mission Blvd
HospitalsEmergency Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilitySurgery Centers
Established in 1876, Sutter Amador Hospital is a health care complex that serves the medical care and treatment needs of people of all ages. Its facilities are spread over an area of more than 48,000
3.Oak Manor Senior Retirement Home
223 New York Ranch Rd
Assisted Living FacilitiesRest HomesNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
185 Placer Dr
Assisted Living FacilitiesRetirement CommunitiesAlzheimer's Care & ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
5.United Home Care
245 New York Ranch Rd Ste C
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesHospices
6.Family First In Hm Care Svc
1500 S State Highway 49
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
7.Greenfield Care Center
811 Court St
Residential Care FacilitiesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility
A Place For Mom
Serving the Jackson area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.