1.Gibson Tire & Svc
5640 Us Highway 23 S
7223 US Highway 23 S
3.Auto Express Tire Center
534 Conn St
Tire DealersNew Car Dealers
4.East Kentucky Tire Inc
92 Branhams Ct
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Car Dealers
5.Ralph's Tire Service
40 E Richmond St
6.Appalachian Tire Products
453 N Lake Dr
7.City Tire & Auto Service Center
158 S Mayo Trl
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
I've taken my car here a couple of times. The folks who work there are friendly, but except for fixing the brakes, they couldn't really tell me what was wrong with my car. I had to take it to the de
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.