Serving the Iva area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
1.Burger John Builder
100 Halston Rdg
Flooring ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFloors-IndustrialFloor Materials
We are a full service hardwood flooring with over 25 yrs. experience & service to South Carolina's Upstate! Installation * Sanding * Finishing * Maintenance. Call today for a Custom Quote!
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
3.Chris Johnson Floor Sanding and Finishing Specialist LLC
Flooring ContractorsHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsHardwood Floors
Custom Hardwood floor specialist
1894 Whitehall Rd
Carpet & Rug Cleaners-Water ExtractionWater Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingFire & Water Damage Restoration
Visit our website
10% OFF ANY SERVICES $100 OR MORE
Awesome job ! These folks got our carpet cleaner that is has been since it was installed. And - they were about 2/3 the cost of what we'd been paying. I'm nothing other than a very satisfied custome
5.Sears Home Improvement
Heat PumpsBoiler DealersAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsHeating Equipment & Systems-Repairing
Let Sears Home Services handle your home improvement needs. Whether you are updating your heating and cooling system, fixing a leaky roof or creating your dream kitchen, our specialists at Sears HomeMore Nearby Locations »
6.USA Floor Covering
133 Federal St
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug DealersBuilding Specialties
7.Ashley Wood Flooring Services Inc
112 Lark Ln
Flooring ContractorsGeneral Contractors
Quality Flooring For Less
www.YourFlooringExperts.us Quality carpet & hardwood floors.Save time with in-home appointments
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?