324 Elmira Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
2.Ithaca Oral Surgery & Implant Center
1301 Trumansburg Rd Ste G
Dental ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
The staff are very welcoming and have a great attitude. It's been years since I went to anyone except this dentist. Totally pain-free, top quality work.
3.Edward Ambis, DDS
118 W Buffalo St
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryEndodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
The Edward J. Ambis Center for Dental Medicine was founded in 1982 by Edward J. Ambis, Jr., DDS. Assisted by his wife, Dotti Ambis, MD, who serves as medical consultant and patient advocate, Dr. Ambis
4.Cayuga Family Dental
2255 N Triphammer Rd Ste 63
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Shannon was excellent, personable, and knowledgeable. She taught me great ideas on dental care and easy to do, the office is very welcoming.
2329 N Triphammer Rd
DentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral SurgeryOrthodontistsCosmetic Dentistry
I tried several dentists in Ithaca before I found Dr. Manunts, and she has been such a gift, a blessing in my life. Her integrity and skill are extraordinary, and she is a deeply kind person who has
26 Barr Rd
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
I drive over an hour to come here, and I love all the staff and their work-except one. The woman that often answers the phone-I think her name is Rachel. She has been rude and VERY combative with us,
7.Richard Smith McCutcheon, DDS
22 Arrowood Dr Ste C
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I've seen Dr. Rich McCutcheon since 2006, after two really bad experiences with other local dentists. He never fails to listen carefully to any problems I'm having, and he doesn't rush to suggest exp
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future