1.United Home Care In Seattle
11412 82nd Pl S
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home Services
2.UnitedHealthcare Medicare SolutionsServing the Issaquah, WA area
Health Maintenance OrganizationsHealth InsuranceSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsHospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
(855) 828-8942 TTY 711 For over 30 years, UnitedHealthcare and its affiliates have provided Medicare plans for people age 65 or older and people with certain disabilities. UnitedHealthcare is one of t
3.United Health Group
777 108th Ave NE Ste 2100
4.United Health Professionals
22315 Highway 99 Ste B
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
7525 SE 24th St
Health InsuranceInsuranceHospitalization, Medical & Surgical Plans
United HealthCare Services Inc. is an operating division of United Health Group, one of the largest single health carriers in the United States. The health care center offers an array of services, suc
6.United Concordia Companies
2200 6th Ave Ste 804
7.United Employees Benefit Trust
220 S 27th St Ste B
Employee Benefits InsuranceHealth InsuranceInsurance
Find a United Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/UnitedHealth Find a PPO Dentist Nearby.Search by Zip Code & Dental Need.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.