Serving the Islip Terrace area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Terrace Dental Associates
859 Connetquot Ave Ste 1
At Terrace Dental Associates we focus on delivering the highest standard of care in dentistry. Your health and comfort are of utmost importance to us, so we strive to provide the best treatment availa
2.East Islip Dental Care
228 E Main St
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryImplant Dentistry
Cosmetic & Family Dental Care
3.Islip Dental Care
215 Islip Ave Ste 2
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
4.Complete Dental Care
126 E Main St Ste 5
EndodontistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
5.Integrative Dental Care PC
127 W Main St
6.Summit Dental Health Centers
148 Islip Ave Ste 28
7.Executive Dental Health
375 E Main St
Serving the Islip Terrace area. Gentle Care. Trusted Dentists.Insurance Accepted. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future