Adam Feret D.M.D. Westfield Smiles
Serving the Iselin area. Local General Dentistry Office.Call Us Today in Westfield, NJ.
1.Urgent Care of Edison
1813 Oak Tree Rd
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons
From the very young to the still young at heart, Medicenter of Edison is a fully equipped urgent care medical facility here to serve the communitys health needs. Our facility is safe, clean, and wheel
400 Gill Ln
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
3.Kinder Pediatric Urgent Care
530 Green St
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Clinics
4.Excel Urgent Care of Iselin
740 Us Highway 1 N
899 Green St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
170 Wood Ave S
Medical ClinicsInsuranceHealth & Welfare Clinics
21 Fiat Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Centers
Serving the Iselin area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.