Serving the Irwinton area. More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Woodall Plumbing Company
102 Mandy Ct
PlumbersHome Repair & MaintenanceHome ImprovementsBathroom Remodeling
A very honest man. He was professional in every aspect of the job as well as being reasonable and prompt. If I need a plumber - this is the company for the job!
130 Gralan Dr
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Really appreciate the professional and pleasant way the staff treated our broken water heater with a sense of urgency and in taking the time to really look into the plumbing issues connected. We will
4630 Dixon Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
We had a wonderful experience using this company. The bottom had busted on our hot water heater. We contacted them and another plumbing company and got quotes from both to repair. Faircloth was way
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Steve was very professional and got the job done quick, he had no problem answering any questions I had. I would recommend anytime.More Nearby Locations »
Action Plumbing & Water Heaters
888 S Plantation Pkwy, Macon, GA, 31220
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.