American Dental Center
2936 Valley View Ln, Dallas, TX, 75234
3654 N Belt Line Rd
Welcome to Signature Smiles Dental! We offer high quality multi-specialty dentistry with locations in Richardson and Irving in Texas. We specialize in general, cosmetic and restorative dentistry such
2.Signature Smile Dentistry
208 S Cottonwood Dr
My son had his work done by Dr. McConnell 20 years ago, so I knew to come back to the best, and I just have had my braces on and I noticed a drastic difference even with my braces on my teeth. My teet
300 S Cottonwood Dr Ste B
8870 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 100
Dental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental InsuranceDentists
5.Smiles Of Las Colinas
7429 Las Colinas Blvd Ste 100
DentistsDental LabsProsthodontists & Denture CentersOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I have had a lot of horrible dental experiences during my life. I once had a dentist pull one of my teeth with out being numb. Dr. Zamora and her staff made sure that I was comfortable and relaxed pri
6.Daily Smiles Dental
3501 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 410
Great staff, they were so good with my children. The waiting area is fun for the kids and the place is very clean! They were not open during business hours when I first tried to come by after my chil
7.Serene Smiles Pllc
1425 N O Connor Rd
14800 Webb Chapel Rd, Dallas, TX, 75234 Dr. Roper, Wood, & Associates General & Specialty Services. Including Braces, Implants, Cosmetic Dentistry. Most Insurance Accepted and Filed.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future