Richardson Ready Electric Inc.
620 N Interurban St, Richardson, TX, 75081
1.Able Cable & Communications
1425 Strawberry Cir
ElectriciansTelephone & Television Cable ContractorsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairComputer Cable & Wire Installation
2.Henry's Service All
1012 Luke St
ElectriciansConstruction EngineersProfessional EngineersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Water Heaters, Heating, Financing Available, Master Plumber, Slab Leaks, Tech 225933, Plumbing License M 14612, A C State License Tacla004331 Sales, Service, Repair all Mak
3.Ron's Irving Plumbing Air Conditioning Heating & Electric
2126 Parkside Ave
ElectriciansPlumbersAir Conditioning Service & RepairAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Ron's Irving Service Company, has over 50 Years Experience. We are family owned, and based in Irving, Texas. Ron's Irving Service Company, Services the Dallas and Fort Worth area. Ron's Irving Service
4.Long Electric and Air Conditioning, LLC
812 W Shady Grove Rd
ElectriciansHeating Equipment & Systems-RepairingAir Conditioning Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Service & Repair
Here at Long Electric and Air Conditioning LLC we know you're busy and your time is valuable. Waiting on a service contractor is the last thing you want to do. That's why we book appointments in a two
5.TXU Energy Residential
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment Repair & ServiceElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
My mother in law has a tree pulling down her power line from pole and away from house. She called to have the branches cut away from power line, so before i climb up there to do this for her I'm a ris
6.TXU Energy Business
Electric CompaniesEnergy Conservation Products & ServicesUtility CompaniesElectric Equipment-Testing
Was a customer for a long time. Didn't do a price comparison. Ouch! Not only is our new company cheaper, but they actually offer free energy each month after I recommended them to 15 of my friends. We
7.Electrician On Call
6703 Levelland Rd Suite B
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsHeating Contractors & SpecialtiesHeating Equipment & Systems
These guys are amazing! From the first call to the work completed!! I called at least 5 different companies to get a quote and wanted to get my appointment scheduled as soon as possible. Others came o
Call A Pro
Serving the Irving area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.