1.Clinica La Compasion
1050 N Westmoreland Rd Ste 432
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Best clinic in the area, the doctors take their time needed with great professionalism to find what's wrong. On top of that, they are very caring people including the nurses.
2.Clinica La Virgen De Guadalupe
1303 N Beach St
Exelentes medicos buena atencion y sobre todo precios muy baratos. los recomiendo muchos es una clinica medica como e visto pocas
3.La Bella Vita
4318 W Lovers Ln
4.La Bella Vita
11520 N Central Expy
5.La Eu Health Care Inc
2031 John West Rd Ste 119
6.Clinicas Mi Doctor
506 S Nursery Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
Dr. Smith is a very caring and knowledgeable Dr. You may have to wait but it's a walk in clinic. I always go back to him with any issues
7.Mi Clinica Familiar
1111 W Airport Fwy Ste 225
yo fui y pregunte sobre lo que cubre esos $35 dollar. Solo es por consulta, si te ponen injeccion o algun estudio es mas dinero. OBIO. yo he hido a otros lugares y me sale super caro. Ojo no es emerge
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.