1.Advance Counseling Centre
3200 Arthur Ct # 101
2.Educational Counseling Associates
613 Crest Ridge Dr
3.Dayspring Counseling Ctr
3317 Finley Rd
4.Hope and Healing Counseling Ministries
Counseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsReligious Counseling
5.Austin Counseling Ctr
1425 W Pioneer Dr Ste 267
Counseling ServicesPsychologistsChild & Adolescent Guidance Counselors
6.New Heights Counseling LLC.
8951 Cypress Waters Blvd #Suite 160
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesPsychotherapistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
New Heights Counseling is a counseling private practice that helps children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. We offer individual counseling services, group therapy, marriage and pre-marita
7.Texas Strategic HR
PO Box 631293
Human resources consulting. Assistance. And expertise from a LAW school grad with 15 years of experience.
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.