2001 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627
1.R K Electronics Inc
Consumer ElectronicsComputer Hardware & Supplies
No Internet Heading Assigned
3.K M R Electronics
3305 W Warner Ave
2001 Harbor Blvd, Costa Mesa, CA, 92627
Please try reloading the page.
Richard & Paul have kept my laptop running for 8 years! My husband and I drive from San Juan Capistrano to Irvine because we trust these guys so much.
These guys are amazing! My microwave and/or toaster oven blew the circuit breaker and they came right away, identified the problem, and got everything resolved within the minimum 1 hour fee. Eric was great and professional with scheduling the project and making sure a technician was at our home on time. He helped coordinate making sure the parts needed were available during the service call.
Jody is one great electrician. He came to our home and his work was excellent. He is an expert in his field, professional and comes on time, is extremely clean in preparing and cleaning up the work space. This is the place to go if anybody has any electricity problems. I had intermittent power in my kitchen before a family weekend get together and Jody came right out for an emergency service call after hours to help us out. He saved the day!
i paul drury will sue local corp for 400 million dollars for misleading appearance,false trading, unauthorized trading.if you can not bank a cheque under my companies do not trade as them it is fraud.my companies names is local chimney sweeps and local duct cleaning licensed with the goverment of canada.
The human resources director MIke Ghaziaskar was extremely rude and unprofessional. He needs to be reported to his management and the police. They just moved from there Huntington Beach and Santa Ana locations to there headquarters in Irvine, CA. The position was help desk support for the VA Hospital when they still had the contract. Please stay away from this company at all cost. He attempted to harass me into accepting the job offer and it needs to stop. He would call me over and over again and sending me nasty emails and I still have the emails to prove it. If you experience this type of bad and illegal behavior from the human resources director or anyone from this company, report them to there management immediately and call the police.
This product is really useful, especially for homes with pets! I like it! Also, customer service is really good!
Great products great customer service fast shipping and good prices. Use coupon code 9999 to get 10% off at check out.
Local apple service guy, satisfied with both service and price!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.