1.Birchcrest Tree & Landscape
150 Lee Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
The clean up work that Birchcrest Tree and Landscape did for my family and I after taking down a few of our trees was really great.
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
10 Gates St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsPest Control Services
When you choose any Lawn Medic program, you receive all of the benefits that matter the most. The materials we apply are the best-suited for each situation, and our customer service is quick and respo
4.Lakeview Lawn & Landscape Inc
4477 County Road 1
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesNursery & Growers Equipment & SuppliesLandscape Designers & Consultants
Lakeview Lawn & Landscape did an amazing job! We needed a considerable amount of trees to help break the wind/rain/snow that caused significant damage to one side of our home due to years of harsh win
5.Suburban Lawn Service Inc
1255 Fairport Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsFountains Garden, Display, Etc
Located in Fairport, New York we have been in operation for 60 Years. We have built our business on the premise that no job is done until the customer is satisfied. We treat every customer as if they
104 Marion St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesBuilding ContractorsBuilding Specialties
I have been extremely satisfied with the Oukes Landscaping Co., My wife and I bought a new house and the helped us create the garden of our dreams, they came with fresh ideas and were extremely courte
7.One Step Tree & Lawn Care Inc
4343 Buffalo Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Since 1976, we have been your local lawn and tree care experts. Environmentally Conscious; No Hassle Service; Healthy Trees and Shrubs. Exclusive Natural Care Program; Core Aeration; Call For Free Ana
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.