University Dental PA
3126 Devine St, Columbia, SC, 29205
1.Mark G Pelletier DDS PA
900 Lake Murray Blvd
DentistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
BEST DENTIST IN TOWN!!!! EXCELLENT DENTISTRY, ALWAYS TAKES TIME TO LISTEN. STAFF IS ALWAYS VERY HELPFUL. FAMILY ATMOSPHERE....NO OTHER PLACE THAT I WOULD CHOOSE FOR MY SMILE:)
2.Ballentine Family Dentistry
3533 Dreher Shoals Rd
Dr. Mistele and her staff are very nice. I would recomend anyone go see her.
3.Children's Dental Group of SC
7210 Broad River Rd
Great staff, kid friendly environment, great office!
4.Reynolds, Barry C DMD
7570 Woodrow St
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
5.French, Carol A DMD
1 Thames Vly
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
6.Crowns Now Family Dentistry
7241 Broad River Rd
Very fair pricing and they were able to work me into a tight schedule. Thank you!
7.Livingston A Crosby Jr DMD
1028 Kinley Rd
Dr. Jon D. Smith Cosmetic & Restorative Dentistry, LLC
110 Charter Oak Rd, Lexington, SC, 29072
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future