1.Towncrest Dental And Associates
1008 William St
DentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Choosing the right dentist for your family is an important decision. We're ready to give you and your children the quality dental care you deserve. We have a friendly, caring staff and have 3 full tim
2.Advanced Dentistry Of Iowa City
1513 Mall Dr
At Advanced Dentistry of Iowa City, IA, our goal is to provide quality family dentistry in a comfortable and convenient setting. We provide our customers with a full spectrum of advanced dental treatm
3.River City Dental Care
1950 Lower Muscatine Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
From the moment you walk through our doors, we want you to feel comfortable. River City Dental Care® offers comprehensive care for the dental health needs of our patients of all ages, in a warm and fr
4.Catharine Farinelli DDS
601 Hollywood Blvd Ste 4
Dr. Catharine Farinelli practices family dentistry with a gentle touch. Specializing in general dentistry as well as cosmetic dentistry, we offer the following services: Cleanings, Exams, Flouride Tre
1810 N Coral St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I wouldn't go anywhere else! I have a fear of dentists, but Dr. Eastman and Dana, the hygienist, are very knowledgable and gentle. The staff makes me feel so welcome and comfortable everytime I visit.More Nearby Locations »
1570 Mall Dr
Mergen provides such caring service. My 14-year old had just gotten rubber bands for the first time and he wasn't getting them on without tons of trouble. We called on a Sunday night hoping they would
7.Iowa City Orthodontics
1041 Arthur St Ste B
OrthodontistsDentistsPediatric DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Iowa City Orthodontics PC is an Orthodontist located in Iowa City, IA. Dr, Nathan Hall DDS,MS is a graduate of University Of Iowa Dental College and of the Medical College of Virgina Ortho. An Orthodo
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future