1.Wolfe Eye Clinic
2225 Mormon Trek Blvd Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyContact LensesOptical GoodsOptometrists
Welcome to Wolfe Eye Clinic
2.Informed Choices of Iowa City Medical Clinic
821 S Gilbert St
Medical ClinicsSocial Service OrganizationsClinicsPregnancy Information & Services
3.Anesthesia Pain Clinic
200 Hawkins Dr
Pain ManagementClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Free Medical Clinic
2440 Towncrest Dr
5.Free Medical Clinic
120 N Dubuque St
6.Coralville Healthcare Clinic
2180 Norcor Ave Ste B
Medical ClinicsNursesClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Ahn Clinic Medical Acupuncture
9255 Atlantic Dr SW
AcupunctureAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinicsMedical Clinics
After suffering daily chronic migraine headaches for more than 4 years, Dr Ahn relieved all of the pain! I tried my family doctor, an ENT, a Neurologist, and went to the Mayo Clinic Headache specialis
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.