PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Ione area.
1.UC Davis Medical Center
2315 Stockton Blvd
HospitalsMedical ClinicsClinicsMedical Centers
The staff in labor and delivery at UC Davis was amazing during my labor and delivery that had many complications. My husband and I are very grateful for their kindness, attentiveness, professionalism,More Nearby Locations »
2.Rapid Care Walk In Medical Group
4062 Flying C Rd Ste 41
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsDrug TestingClinics
Please Visit Our Website for More Information
3.Marshall Physician Clinics
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Premier Health Care
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsWeight Control Services
This place covers so many needs. The office environment and atmosphere really make people so comfortable. From chiropractic, massage therapy, physical therapy, and pain management the bases are covere
5.Marshall Physician Finder Service And Information
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons Referral & Information ServiceHome Health Services
When you choose a provider from Marshall Physician Clinic Services, you can rest assured that you'll experience excellent healthcare close to home. Great Local Team We are a healing healthcare team co
6.UC Davis Health-Cardiothoracic Surgery
2221 Stockton Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryClinicsMedical Clinics
interested in job search, i currently work for ucsf and i want to relocate to sacramento. I,ve heard got things abiut your establishment. I would be very happy to work in your medical center.
7.FPA Women's Health
Medical ClinicsPregnancy Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersBirth Control Information & Services
Since being established over 40 years ago, professionalism and quality have remained the hallmark of Family Planning Associates Womens Health (FPA). As a nationally recognized and accredited family pl
FPA Women's Health
Serving the Ione area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.