1.Planned Parenthood - Gainesville Health Center
914 NW 13th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Gainesville, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
2.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
3.American Family PlanningServing the Inverness, FL area
Abortion ServicesMedical ClinicsClinicsFamily Planning Information Centers
American Family Planning is a private medical and counseling facility. AFP was established in Northwest Florida to provide low-fee, confidential medical care to women of all ages. From the beginning,
4.Tampa Woman's Health Center
2010 E Fletcher Ave
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion ServicesBirth Control Information & ServicesClinics
If you are looking for kind, compassionate and safe care in the Tampa Bay area, let Woman's Health Centers care for you. We want your experience with us to be gentle, supportive and medically sound. Y
5.A Woman's Place Medical Clinic
14492 University Cove Pl
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersClinics
We provide women with medical services and reproductive health education, empowering and supporting them to make holistic healthy choicesaEUR"physically, emotionally, and spirituallyaEUR"in a confiden
6.All Women's Health Centers
14498 University Cove Pl
Abortion ServicesBirth Control Information & ServicesPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
7.Jsa Healthcare Corporation
1200 S Pinellas Ave
Family Planning Information CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.