Complete Family Dentistry
1815 SE Us Highway 19, Crystal River, FL, 34429 Pleasant dentistry services for the whole family. More Info
2755 E Gulf To Lake Hwy
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I had issues with scheduling and feeling like they don't listen but it was all resolved in the end. However, now with a new dentist they never longer do molar root canals! Now I have to go elsewhere aMore Nearby Locations »
2689 E Gulf To Lake Hwy
I have been going to Coast Dental for 8 years and always have a good experience. I would definitely recommend this dental facility. Dr Kokkas in my opinion is one of the best dentist I have gone to,anMore Nearby Locations »
3.Douglas Bogart, DMD
3581 E Gulf To Lake Hwy
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
At Douglas Bogart, DMD, we value our patient relationships, making it our priority to deliver gentle, compassionate care that you deserve from a dentist in Inverness. We work hard to make you feel at
4.SEDLAK THOMAS M SR DDS PA
3288 E Thomas St
Dr Thomas M Sedlak Senior Dds PA is a dentist/dental office located in Inverness, FL. A dentist is trained to diagnose, treat, and prevent diseases of the gums, teeth, and jaw. Please call Dr Thomas M
5.Citrus Dental Of Iverness
2231 Highway 44 W Ste 101
Here at Citrus Dental of Inverness, the office of Dr. Edwin L. Holland and Dr. Edgar L. Pichardo, we strive to provide the highest quality dental care to our patients in and around the Inverness, Flor
6.Martin DDS Eshkov PA
259 E Highland Blvd
7.Gulf Coast Dental Associates
259 E Highland Blvd
DentistsOrthodontistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future