205 3rd St
Birth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing Centers
2.Planned Parenthood - Virginia Clinic
505 S 12th Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Virginia, MN for the day after pill, pregnancy resources, STD treatment, birth control, and family planning.
3.Koochiching Family Planning
205 3rd St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
4.Northern Options For Women
309 3rd St
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & ServicesAbortion Alternatives
5.Pregnancy Lifecare Center
802 E Howard St Ste 4
Abortion AlternativesPregnancy CounselingPregnancy Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers More Info
6.1-800-AbortionServing the International Falls, MN area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.