C & S Insurance Services
3220 Sepulveda Blvd Ste 202, Torrance, CA, 90505
832 S Grevillea Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & Surgeons
2.Mendoza, Mercedes C
1007 Myrtle Ave
3.Mendoza Jeanette Insurance Agency
308 W Florence Ave
4.Carillo & Mendoza Barber Shop
4701 S Vermont Ave
5.Ray Mendoza Plumbing
3617 Hayden Ave
Plumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSeptic Tank & System CleaningPlumbersSewer Cleaners & Repairers
6.Bengino Gabriel Mendoza
1651 W 135th St
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Mendoza Edward A
777 S Figueroa St
General Practice AttorneysAttorneys
Serving the Inglewood area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.