PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Inglewood area.
110 N La Brea Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersHealth Maintenance Organizations
2.Kaiser Permanente Mail Order Pharmacy
25965 Normandie Ave
3.Kaiser Permanente Huntington Beach Pharmacy
18081 Beach Blvd
4.Kaiser Permanente Northridge Pharmacy
19300 Rinaldi St., Suite I
Kaiser Permanente has one simple mission - keeping you healthy. As a member, you get many services under one roof at most locations,24-hour advice nurses who have access to your electronic medical rec
1900 E Lambert Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth Maintenance Organizations
6.Kaiser Permanente Chapman Home Infusion Pharmacy
4201 W Chapman Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
7.Kaiser Permanente Coastline Medical Office
25825 Vermont Ave
Emergency room is a mess !! Worst service ever . So when does a burst appendix not considered an emergency . Currently been here 4 hrs and still waiting to be seen .
Medical Alert Systems
bestcompany.com/medical-alert Need a Medical Alert System?See The #1 Rated Company Near You
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.