PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Indio area.
1.Desert Urgent Care
1296 6th St
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
2.24 Hour Urgent Care Of The Desert
82013 Doctor Carreon Blvd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
When you need good healthcare - Experience Counts & Value Matters!When you need good healthcare - Experience Counts & Value Matters!24 Hour Urgent Care of the Desert is your Emergency Room Alternative
3.24 Hour Urgent Care-The Desert
51335 Harrison St
4.Palm Desert Urgent Care
72757 Fred Waring Dr Ste 1
5.Desert Urgent Care
74990 Country Club Dr Ste 310
ClinicsUrgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
NOT 24 hour what a fricking joke
6.24 Hour Urgent Care Of The Desert
1080 N Indian Canyon Dr
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeEmergency Care Facilities
24 Hour Urgent Care of the Desert in Indio & Palm Springs, California, is ready to provide medical care for your illness or injury, whenever you and your family may need us. As an urgent care clinic,
7.High Desert Family Medical Clinic and Urgent Care
7350 Church St
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons
I haven't met Dr. Kasko yet, but his staff is great. I hear he's a busy man. That's ok, I don't mind. Like I said, his staff is great
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.