Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Indianola area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Indianola Family Medical Group
122 E Baker St
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
2.Delta Primary Care
110 E Baker St
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Greenwood Leflore Hospital
310 Highway 82 W
Medical ClinicsMore Nearby Locations »
4.Mississippi Department Health
226 Highway 82 W
Medical ClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
5.Indianola Sleep Clinic
100 E Baker St
Sleep Disorders-Information & TreatmentMedical ClinicsClinics
6.Matthews Chiropractic Clinic
612 Sunflower Avenue Ext Ste 18
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
411 Henderson St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Indianola area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.