Indianapolis Spring Brake & Alignment
3140 W Morris St, Indianapolis, IN, 46241
1.SES Environmental Health & Safety
6836 Hawthorn Park Dr
Environmental & Ecological Products & ServicesIndustrial ConsultantsProfessional EngineersEnvironmental & Ecological Consultants
SES was incorporated in 1988 under the name Soil Exploration Services. Although initially focused on soil and groundwater investigations, SES' clientele looked to SES for other professional, quality,
2.SES - Security Equipment Supply
7998 Centerpoint Dr Ste 500
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Since 1996, SES Indianapolis has been serving the low voltage industry. Based in Earth City, MO, SES offers a host of low voltage products for everything from traditional burglar and fire protection i
3.Nirmal Enterpri Ses Inc
3901 Madison Ave
Truck Service & Repair
5750 Castle Creek Parkway North Dr Ste 314
Environmental Services-Site Remediation
49 W Maryland St
Cosmetics & Perfumes
6.S E Lynch Landscape Artistry Inc
2071 Columbia Ave
Landscape ContractorsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
4905 S Emerson Ave
Auto Oil & LubeAutomobile Diagnostic Service
F C & C 24-Hr Road Service Inc
1707 W 600 N, Greenfield, IN, 46140
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.