Serving the Indianapolis area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.J C Alarm Co
5075 S Dearborn St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringFire Alarm Systems
Home and Business security systems. Smart phone control apps. Smart home technology.
8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 270
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
3.Circle City Security Systems, Inc
5355 E 38th St
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesConsumer ElectronicsVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
I first would like to say how wonderful James is. That young man took the time to get things right. He is an awesome young man. Very knowledgeable and professional. He explain what he was doing and th
4.Ace Alarm System
6180 Michigan Rd
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
I called and asked how much it was to open a car lock. The price he named was over twice what everyone else I'd called had quoted and at my shock, he snapped at me and said he was busy. I will never c
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Guard Schools
6.Protection Plus Inc
2345 S Lynhurst Dr
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceCPR Information & ServicesFirst Aid & Safety Instruction
Protection Plus provided us with emergency service after another company backed out on our event. The officers they sent were very helpful with our customers and staff. Will use again on our next even
7.Ace Alarm System
1905 N College Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsBank Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
Security Systems (Burglar Alarms) for home and residential, Fire alarm systems, Alarm monitoring, Access Control Systems, Video Surveillance Systems
Serving the Indianapolis area. Get ADT with a 6 Month Guarantee!Call Now For A Free Quote.
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.