Serving the Indianapolis area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.J C Alarm Co
5075 S Dearborn St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm SystemsSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Free Keyfob with new installation of monitored system
Home and Business security systems. Smart phone control apps. Smart home technology.
2.Markin Sales & Security Doors
4610 W Washington St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTruck Equipment & PartsAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTruck Caps, Shells & Liners
I have been here several times and have always had a good experience. Always helpful!
3.Ace Alarm Systems
1905 N College Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringBank Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
4.Circle City Security Systems, Inc
5355 E 38th St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesConsumer ElectronicsVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
I first would like to say how wonderful James is. That young man took the time to get things right. He is an awesome young man. Very knowledgeable and professional. He explain what he was doing and th
8227 Northwest Blvd Ste 270
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelevision Systems-Closed Circuit TelecastingFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesFire Alarm Systems
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Communications ServicesTelephone Equipment & SystemsComputer Cable & Wire Installation
Your Commercial Specialist!
Security Control Systems & MonitoringTelephone Communications ServicesTelephone Equipment & Systems-Repair & ServiceTelephone Equipment & Systems
Serving the Indianapolis area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.