Serving the Indianapolis area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
1.Moore Restoration Inc
3610 Shelby St
Fire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug CleanersWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency Service
Visit our website
They are ripoff artist at their finest. Would not recommend using them for anything not even to take the trash out
2.First Serve Cleaning & Restoration
Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
3.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Services
6809 Hillsdale Ct
Water Damage RestorationBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
We had a horrible clog between the kitchen sink and laundry drain. I'd had my brother who is a contractor and his boss come and snake most of the drains on Monday. Well here it is Wednesday and it allMore Nearby Locations »
4.PME Providers Of Certified Cleaning Solutions
9152 Kent Ave Ste 147
Fire & Water Damage RestorationFurniture Repair & RefinishTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & SealingUpholsterers
PME, Providers of Certified Cleaning Solutions utilizes advanced cleaning methods to effectively remove stains and odors from a variety of fabrics and surfaces, including carpet, area rugs, upholstery
5.Premier Steam Cleaning Inc.
7105 E 14th St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsWater Damage Emergency Service
Sofa or couch 130.00 with free scothgaurd+1more
Premier Steam Cleaning absolutely bent over backward for me in cleaning my home. I would recommend them to anyone. They did a great job and I am completely satisfied with their work.
6.Asbestos Abatement & Mold Remediation
816 E Elbert St
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationBuilding ContractorsAsbestos Detection & Removal Services
Visit our website
Established in 2001 and offers Asbestos Detection & Removal Services.
7.Shambles Furniture Restoration
7183 W US Highway 40
Fire & Water Damage RestorationAntiquesFurniture Repair & RefinishWater Damage Restoration
Love this place! They are efficient and very fair in their assessment of what realistically can be done. I have had several pieces redone by them. Love them!!! And they are very nice.
Call A Pro
Serving the Indianapolis area. Water & Flood Damage Restoration.Call 24/7 for Immediate Help.
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.