1.IU Health Medical Diagnostic Ctr
550 University Blvd
2.Meridian Diagnostics & Medical Determination
3266 N Meridian St
3.Breast Diagnostic Center North
7250 Clearvista Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyMedical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons
I went to the BDC @ Comm. North, for my first mammogram and was told that I needed to come back to do another screening because the radiologist was not able to make a clear reading on my results, for
4.Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI)
1250 N Post Rd Ste A
Medical Imaging ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
Choose Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) for high-quality, convenient medical imaging and related services (such as MRI) that will make a positive difference in your health care. We are a part of th
5.Breast Diagnostic Center East
1400 N Ritter Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Center For Diagnostic Imaging
1935 N Capitol Ave
8040 Clearvista Pkwy
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.