Brownsburg Landscape Co & Garden Center
10875 N County Road 900 E, Brownsburg, IN, 46112
1.Mahan Turf Service Inc
PO Box 55506
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
2609 E 71st St
Sod & Sodding Service
3.McMahans Lawn Care
222 Grove St
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
4.ZNL Turf Management, LLC
406 Edwards Ave
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesLawn Maintenance
5.Turf Brothers LLC
3702 E Centenary Rd
Grading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceFertilizers
Turf Brothers had amazing customer service, and exceeded our expectations
6.Johnsons Quality Turf Care Inc
2476 S 525 W
Landscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServiceLawn Maintenance
Stewarts Tree Service
1917 S Franklin Rd, Indianapolis, IN, 46239
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.