YellerPages.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
1.Franco Landscaping Inc
PO Box 34156
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesRetaining Walls
Award-winning Franco Landscaping Inc. (FLI) has been serving Indianapolis and the surrounding areas since 1991. FLI is primarily engaged in landscape design, landscape installation and landscape maint
10843 E County Road 300 N
Lawn MaintenancePonds & Pond SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
Did some special herbicide treatments for a large lot and it worked very well. On time and good service.
3.A Craig's Tree Stump Grinding
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
Great reasonable priced service. Called and they were out the same day. Thank you for the awesome service.
8669 Bash St
Lawn MaintenanceCleaning ContractorsJanitorial ServiceLandscape Designers & Consultants
* Complete Commercial Janitorial / Building Maintenance Services * One Stop Janitorial Shop * Locally Owned & Operated * Free Estimates * Fully Insured - Bonded ; Lang:English / Korean
5.Clark Lawn Service Inc
7310 E 38th St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesWeed Control ServiceLandscape Contractors
We have used Mr. Clark for many years to take care of our rental properties and our personal home. His charges for professional services are very fair, and even after many years we still see that same
6.Ajay's Nursery Inc
2250 N Mitthoeffer Rd
Lawn MaintenanceDeck BuildersLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
Visit our website
7.Angel Oak Tree Care - Angel's Touch Lawn Care, Inc. - Stephen A. Courchaine
6451 Saguaro Ct
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsTree ServiceArborists
My name is Stephen A. Courchaine. I graduated from Michigan Technological University in 1976 with a Bachelor of Science in Urban Forestry. After graduating, I joined a national tree and lawn care comp
directory.CitySearch.com Lawn - Call usTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.