Modern Drug Testing Services LLC
N 5555 Tacoma Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
1.IU Health Physicians
545 Barnhill Dr
2.Iu Health Physicians Neurology
1801 Senate Blvd Ste 510
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Founded in 1970, Tower Surgical is a medical facility that provides a range of inpatient and outpatient services. It offers treatment solutions for patients with colorectal cancer, biliary tumor, tiss
3.Iu Health Physicians Endocrinology Diabetes and Metabolism
200 W 103rd St Ste 1100
Physicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & MetabolismPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Iu Health Physicians Digestive and Liver Disorders
550 University Blvd
5.Iu Health Physicians Heamatology and Oncology
535 Barnhill Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OncologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
6.Iu Health Physicians Riley Child Neurology
1633 N Capitol Ave Ste 200
Physicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons
7.Iu Health Physicians Orthopedics
200 W 103rd St Ste 1400
Physicians & Surgeons, DermatologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand Surgery
7830 Mc Farland Ste A Ln, Indianapolis, IN, 46237
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.