1.G4s Secure Solutions USA
3725 E Southport Rd Ste A
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
2.G4s Secure Solutions Usa
233 S Mccrea St
Security Guard & Patrol Service
3.The Wackenhut Corporation
3725 E Southport Rd Ste A
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Please try reloading the page.
If you are looking for a good reliable courtesy officer company Urban Tactical Response Agency will be the company for you. They are a team of professionals who work closely to take care of current issues while also providing a proactive deterrence with their presence. Their executive staff works well with the management to focus their agency's resources to professionally get the task done. In their first few weeks they were on our property they made a huge impact, we had outsiders breaking in units, sleeping in hallways, fighting, threatening staff on the property with guns. The word quickly spread that Urban Tactical Response Agency was serious about protecting our community. Urban Tactical Response Agency updates the trespass list daily. Other companies that I have worked with in the pass take hours to send reports. Urban Tactical Response Agency keeps me informed 24 hours a day with instant reports. Their documentation of incidents on the property has worked well in court hearings when needed as well. I wouldn't trust anyone else to protect my residents. Again, this is the best security company I have ever used in the city of Indianapolis and I've worked in Residential Property Management for 26 years. Evelyn Young Property Manager
I have had Superior since 1997 when my house was first built, and I have had ONLY SUPERIOR SERVICE!!!!. Through the years I HAVE FAILED to pay my bill on time and Superior Security & Sound have accepted MY LATE PAYMENT without PENALTY OR DISRUPTION OF SERVICE. My most recent error I racked up a bill of $600.00 and finally Superior was kind enough to send my bill and ask me to please call them. I called and we worked out and affordable schedule of payment and EVEN KNOCKED OFF PART OF THE BILL!!!!!....As long as I stick to the agreement. NOW THAT IS SUPERIOR SERVICE!!!!!!...Especially in this day and time when there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE THANK YOU FOR YOUR FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS AND GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We have used Superior in both of our homes since 1996 and have never had a problem with the service or equipment and have never had a rate increase in that time. I would recommend this company to anyone looking to have a security system installed.
Great company who actually knows what they're doing. other company just send out minimum wage wanna be hot shots. these guy actually look, act, and behave professionally.
Been a customer 20 years great company low rate ul listed monitoring company
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.