Barrett Eye Care
11845 Allisonville Rd, Fishers, IN, 46038
1.Eye surgeons Of Indiana
9202 N Meridian St
Physicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
At Eye Surgeons of Indiana, we have a 20 year history that speaks to our success as surgeons. Everything we do, we do with YOU in mind. From meeting with caring surgeons who will answer all of your qu
2.Eye Surgeons Of Indiana
5255 E Stop 11 Rd Ste 480
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Eye Surgeons of Indiana
8103 Clearvista Pkwy Ste 240
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOptometrists
4.Community Eye Care Of Indiana
7250 Clearvista Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Eye Specialists of Indiana
1901 N Meridian St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons
6.20/20 Eye Physicians Of Indiana
2020 W 86th St Ste 200
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometrists
7.Eye Center of Indiana
5912 W 16th St
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & SurgeonsOptical Goods
Adult & Pediatric Allergy Specialists
8937 Southpointe Dr, Indianapolis, IN, 46227
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.