1.Emerson Process Management
8320 Brookville Rd
Controls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2.Emerson Specialty Motors
1517 Springmill Ponds Blvd
Electric MotorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Please try reloading the page.
They are just awful on service and I never received a bill and they say I was sent out 2 bills (ok) one that I payed the amount that was due for non disconnection and the next was for another payment for October 1st and that was sent out September middle of the month and now my service has been shut off because of their mistake and now I have to pay full amount that is due for reconnection service I never had a problem with any other light company until I got IPL anybody know any other light companies besides IPL that i can go with and when I signed up I never received contract or was told that the box was electronic so they don't send nobody out to read the meter but I did see somebody come out and read it and they say they don't then who was in my yard reading my meter in their uniform please explain that to me in there light company trucks with IPL on it to so if you know any other Light companies besides this one company for light let me know that has better service and that will send out bills on time thank you. Someone that can help me with budget billing as well and won't be based on my income or my credit.
I was very happy with the technician that came out. He got here quickly and did a great job. He ran power for a new ceiling fan in my bedroom and had the whole job done in less than 2 hours. It looks great and the price was awesome compared to some of other companies I spoke with.
Ive had lots of electrical issues layely so i called them because the first two companies i called couldnt fix it. they were very timely, honest, and reasonably priced for what i needed done. I would recomend them to anyone in need of electrical work done!
Today was a great day I met a lady name Ms. Bryant who works for Indpls Power Light she was so helpful and polite we need more people like her when you call in to get help. Thank You Ms. Bryant
Mark did a fantastic job restoring electricity to two rooms in my home. He was professional and I could tell he really knew what he was doing. As a bonus, he was very warm and friendly.
Called to have a small job done. They were busy and couldn't schedule me, but referred me to another company close to me.
Very professional and fair on pricing met my needs quickly Had them install a new panel the basement
Sent a Friendly Electrician on Time with a Great Personality and was very Professional
Very professional and thorough!
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.