Klemen, John M DDS
6112 N College Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
1.Ball, Craig E, DDS
9595 Whitley Dr Ste 100
2.Ballinger, Tarah Jean MD
1030 W Michigan St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
3.Dr. Susan H Ballinger, MD
705 Riley Hospital Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
4.Dr. Michael W Ball, MD
10590 N Meridian St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Cardiology
5.Ball Park Pizza & Eatery
5055 E 10th St
PizzaItalian RestaurantsTake Out RestaurantsRestaurants
Beech Grove is very fortunate to have Ball Park. They will bring you what you order, whether you like your pizza over cooked or chewey crusted. The slices are cut evenly enough to hold-not like a drun
6.Kevin Ball - Raymond James
5875 Castle Creek Parkway North Dr Ste 270
Financial Planning ConsultantsFinancial ServicesStock & Bond BrokersInvestment Advisory Service
Your Independent Raymond James Office Founded in 2008 by Jeffrey K. Gantz, BSH Financial Services, LLC is an independent firm located in Indianapolis, Indiana. Our advisors offer highly personalized f
7.American Red Ball Transit
1335 Sadlier Circle East Dr
MoversMoving-Self ServiceStorage Household & CommercialMovers & Full Service Storage
American Red Ball Transit Company is a full-service interstate carrier. The company packs, loads, transports, stores and delivers clients belongings. It also offers boxes and packing materials. The co
12953 Publishers Dr Ste 100, Fishers, IN, 46038
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.