Modern Drug Testing Services LLC
N 5555 Tacoma Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
720 Eskenazi Ave
HospitalsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Wishard Health Services, based in Indianapolis, Ind., provides medical services to the residents and visitors of Marion County. The system s services include emergency, hematology, orthopedic and surg
2.Modern Drug Testing Services LLC
N 5555 Tacoma Ave
Drug TestingClinicsMedical Clinics
Modern Drug Testing Services * LLC is a Full Service Drug Testing Service * We Provide Comprehensive Testing Services
7911 Michigan Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsUrgent Care
I had a little trouble finding their clinic, but once i was there the staff was very respectful and did a great job.
3805 N German Church Rd
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Indianapolis, located inside CVS/pharmacy #7634 at 3805 North German Church Road, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and inMore Nearby Locations »
5.Nora Urgent Care
860 E 86th St Ste 4
Medical ClinicsClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Immediate Care and Walk-in Clinic serving North Indianapolis and Carmel/Fishers. We are here for all your medical needs!
6.Gallagher Family Chiropractic
3510 E 96th St Ste 30
ClinicsChiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical Clinics
7.Encore Health Network
localdeals.ForLess.com We found it for lessJust call us to get the best deal.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.