Modern Drug Testing Services LLC
N 5555 Tacoma Ave, Indianapolis, IN, 46220
1.Immediate Care Center
5210 E Thompson Rd
The Immediate Care Center offers emergency response solutions for 150,000 patients per year. The center provides sports physical coupons for schools and camps. It is a part of the Unity Physician Grou
2.Americare Home Health Services
3225 N Meridian St
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
3.Americare Home Health Services
1739 N Shadeland Ave
Home Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & TechniciansHospices
4.Immediate Care Center
860 E 86th St Ste 4
ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
5.Immediate Care Center
1001 N Madison Ave
ClinicsUrgent CareEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
6.Whitewater Valley RehabilitationServing the Indianapolis, IN area
Physical TherapistsClinicsOccupational TherapistsCounseling Services
We are committed to offering services that will establish, renew, enhance and maintain well being in all facets of your life. We provide physical therapy, industrial rehabilitation, sports medicine, o
7.Physical Therapy Specialists
9757 Westpoint Dr Ste 200
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Sports MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
Buena Vista Dental
Serving the Indianapolis area. Local kids dentist in El Paso.Schedule an appointment today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.