www.tiresplus.com Total Car CareThe Plus Is In Everything We Do
8335 Us 31 S
I just took my car to Discount Tire at 8335 US Hwy. 31 S in Indianapolis today and was very satisfied with their tire replacement policy and customer service. I purchased the Falken tire about a year
6526 E 82nd St
Highly recommend this shop! These guys are fast, efficient, and very professional. Not only that, their prices are great too!! I've had 3 sets of tires done at the Castleton shop and all of them were
7280 N Keystone Ave
From a variety of leading passenger and truck tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the local neighborhood Discount Tire store in Indianapolis, IN is sure to have what you're looking for.
8302 Michigan Rd
Traveling across country I drove in with a flat tire. They had it replaced and I was out in 20 minutes. Super people too!
4501 Lafayette Rd
I had a flat on the rear driver's side. The salesman at the desk, Steven Shepherd, just wants to sell me two tires. I tell him I have a warranty on all tires. I just want the flat patched or replace
8570 Northwest Blvd
I had a flat, they said they couldn't fix it. They were going to sell me their cheapest tire for $100 or switch a tire from a friend's rim for $24. I went down the street to Big O tires and they c
10610 E Washington St
From a variety of leading performance tires and off-road tires to a wide selection of custom wheels, the neighborhood Discount Tire store in Indianapolis, IN is sure to have what you're looking for.
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.